The Experts in Custom Cutting Tool Solutions
EST is the world’s largest manufacturer of both spline/gear cutting tools and spline gages/master gears. We offer spline/gear cutting tools and spline gages/master gears as part of our “Total Spline Solutions”, as well as many other industrial machining tools. Additionally, our expert sharpening, repair/reconditioning and custom engineering services allow us to provide a total solution to meet your specific needs.
- CNC Broach sharpening & re-conditioning service
- Custom Engineering Solutions – we design new tools per part specs, reverse engineering from a part or a tool, offer options to improve current tool performance, custom design gages for checking spline features
- Internal Spline/Ring Gear Cutting Tools – conventional or spiral gullet broach tools, helical ring gear broaches, hard broaches for spline finishing, shank type shaper/ skiving/ scudding cutters
- External Spline/Gear Cutting Tools – pot broach sticks with finishing rings, surface spline broaches, spline forming racks, spline forming dies, carbide spline finishing die, spline/ gear hobs, disc/ counterbore type shaper/ skiving/ scudding cutters, spline milling cutters
- Internal & External Spline/Gear Checking & Measuring Devices – functional spline ring gages with max 20’ helix, spur/ helix spline plug gages, Taper master for ring gages, taper spline arbor, MOB gage, stationary/ handheld spline variable measuring gages with setting masters, runout locking rings, spline major/ minor dia. gages, spur/ helical master gears
- Industrial Machining Tools for Christmas-tree/ fir-tree profile – surface broaches set, HSS-PM profile milling cutters, solid carbide profile milling cutters
- Industrial Machining Tools for threads – thread rolling racks, thread rolling dies, solid carbide thread milling cutters, custom thread taps
- Industrial Machining Tools for general applications – internal profile broaches, surface profile broach with carbide indexable inserts, HSS/ carbide roughing and finishing end mills, custom carbide drills and reamers with or without coolants, HSS/carbide-tipped core drills/ annular cutters for steel plate, carbide-tipped hole saws for steel sheet or steel pipe
We are proud to offer products of the highest quality, with exceptional service and value, making us a preferred partner for our customers throughout North America.
EST is a global leader in broach tool engineering, design and manufacturing. Our broach tool solutions include:
Internal Form Punch Broaches Carbide insert/brazed tools
Hard Broaches Blind Broaches Pot Broach Tools & Holders
Spiral Gullet Kinsert Broaches Turbine Broaches
Flat Form Broaches Rifling Broaches Brake Broaches & Holders
Rack Broaches Gun Broaches Solid Carbide Broaches
Pull Broaches Keyway Broaches Custom Specialty Broaches
Push Broaches Broach Holders
Spline & Gear Measuring Tools
EST designs and manufactures custom spline and gear measuring tools for all your inspection and measurement requirements. Our products include: Go/No Go spline gages, handheld and tabletop variable gages (measurement over/under pins, circular tooth/space width gages), taper master plugs, spline arbors (plain round and expanding), master gears and artifacts, along with numerous other specialty gages customized to meet your needs.
All EST spline gages are custom engineered to meet your specific requirements. Standards include ANSI, DIN, ISO, GB, JIN and more. All gages include drawings and ISO certified inspection certificates.
Gear Cutting Tools
EST specializes in high precision hobs, solid carbide, high speed steel, shell or shank type with straight or spiral gash design. Types include: involute gear, involute spline, parallel side spline, sprocket, worm gear, pre-shaving, pre-grinding, finishing and other specialty hobs. Offering Class A, AA, AAA; up to 10 inches in diameter.
Simply provide EST with your requirements and we will engineer a solution just for you.
Forming Racks & Tools
Spline rolling is a proven, high production, cost effective process for generating complex geometries in metal parts. Spline Rolling utilizes paired racks mounted in a spline rolling machine to roll complex geometric shapes into cold, or ambient temperature, metal parts.
EST offers high quality spline, thread and worm racks (inch and metric) with a module from 0.3 up to 2. The sizes of racks include 13” – 24” – 36” – 48”
Industrial Machining Tools
EST offers a variety of specialty Drills and Mills including roughing end mills, profile mill cutters, thread milling cutters, non-standard reamers & drills, step drills, internal coolant drills, hole saws and hole cutters. All available in carbide and high speed steel (HSS) with a variety of coatings.
Custom Engineered Solutions
EST has a team of skilled professionals ready to assess your challenges and devise customized solutions. Whether those challenges involve equipment, engineering or material – we have the resources and the experience to solve them!
Contact us today to learn more about our customized solutions and discover how we can give you the competitive edge!